Simply follow the instructions advertised within the advertised timeframe – South Australian time. The winner gets prize advertised. For South Australian residents only. Make sure you are following us so we can contact the winner directly.
See terms / conditions below
Terms & Conditions apply for Whats on in Adelaide’s (WOIA’s) competition
- How to enter. Follow instructions on competition post.
- Prize – as advertised.
- Collection – depending on the show we will either mail, leave name on the door.
- The judging will be decided on the closing time of the competition at fixed address and the judges decision is final
- Winner will be notified via medium inwhich they notified
- Conditions of entry – no staff or family can enter. Entrants must live in South Australia. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash equivalent.
- The prize only includes the prize advertised and no other costs the winner may need to spend eg transport, drinks etc. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use, collect or want to use the tickets.
- If the winner does not respond to the message that they have won within 8hrs we can redraw or if they state they do not want the prize and agree for WOIA to give the prize away then the prize will be given away. No compensation will be given to the initial winner.
- The judges decision is final. A winner will be randomly selected using a random number generator and a witness. We will use facebooks talley of comments as the maximum number, then generate the number using random number generator ie minimum number is 1 and maximum number is the final comment talley displayed on the facebook post and the time the competition closes. First random number will be used. Note, the first comment made will be allocated number 1, second comment 2 and so on. Note, comments refer to main comment not subcomment ie the comments the facebook talley refer to. We will then manually count. By entering the competition you are accepting the method we use.
- WOIA are not liable and do not accept responsibility for an entry that is not received or any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with an entrant’s participation in the competition or the taking of the prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability
- Your contact details may be added to our newsletter. If you want this removed, email us.
- If the event organiser is unable to provide the prize for unforeseen reasons we will attempt to get you an alternative prize – not necessarily of equal value – as a gesture of goodwill eg movie tickets, however accept no liability for the not being able to get an alternative the prize.